BBC Slut

Email me digits: bcslut@gmail.com
&let's hook up!!!
BLACK MEN big dark blk juicy dicks : Bare 4Blk NO condoms allowed! Pump dat blk inme = make me pregnant blk man seed

Friday, April 10, 2015

BBC in tha D!! - take dis blk dik & nut slut! svc me now lk ur POST say bitch...

YumYum #Black #CUM =}~

Pmp & Dmp #EveryDrop bustin dat #Black #NUT #BallsDeep in my belly #cuminside me
#BBCONLY #NOCONDOMS ALLOWED FILLMEUP #FUCKMYFACE GAG MY THROAT !!!

BLACK IT TO ME
mk me FEEL dat BLACK POWER
fill my stomach pumpin it full of dat thick hot Nigger Seed - thrust n force #EVERYINCH all the fucking way dwn my belly! i wana feel that Dark #BigBlackDick head Swellin UP feelin that thick Blk Shaft THROB w/it so deep inside me i'm licking ur #BlackBalls slobbin all ova while you Bustin dat Nigga NUT - keep pumpin & pumpin & i look up at u & bat my eyes at u, forcing my throat to wrk it back & fourth in quick short motions, all wet and so tight ur bulging black cock feels lk its splitting my little tight white body in half - keeping all ur #BBC in me, keepin your blk dick head in my stomach so i can #TAKEIT all #EVERYDROP #swallowing it all  - wrkin yo #BlackCum directly outta dem sweaty dark big black balls that every FUCKING drop gets pumped & dumped hot & fresh - filling my stomach mmmm YUM -

i FUCKING LOVE  allll BLACK CUM
CUM IN ME - BLACK MEN

DETROIT / FLINT / S.E. MICHIGAN   -  
BLACK MEN  wit BIG BLACK DICKS  

hmu 4 dis #whiteslut #black #cumwhore
2 #SUCKIT all wrkin it all dwn
#swallow every drop <3's it
wnts 2 show UR #BBC

holla!!! @




bcslut (at) gmail (.) com

subject:  
April 10: tk dis nut slut! sho me uluv BLK NUT Bustn inya DEEP n ill use ya throat 2 dmp ery drp

plz include:
BBC pic / location / day / time    (now iz good!)        &  (digits plz)







:O  <<<-cum in my mouth <<- all detroit area blk men <~~Blk Seeds~~pump&dmp <<IN ME<<



mmhhmm!!
;)x




3 comments :