BBC Slut

Email me digits: bcslut@gmail.com
&let's hook up!!!
BLACK MEN big dark blk juicy dicks : Bare 4Blk NO condoms allowed! Pump dat blk inme = make me pregnant blk man seed

Sunday, November 2, 2014

My wish...3 BBC gangbang 'n deep i feel em throbbin so I scream "CUM INSIDE ME" !!!

yes, thats what i want - ALL your BLACK CUM INSIDE ME !!!



give me that hot thick black seed DEEP inside me & keep pumpin that hot
thick ,potent Black Baby Making super sperm INSIDE ME 

plzzz!!! make me pregnant
sow ALL 'ya
black seeds deep in my fertile white womb

bust my guts, open me, mk lotsa room 2 bust dat Nigga NUT inside me!

knock me UP , make me pregnant - 
seed me wit dat Nigga NUT!

USE ME - FILL ME - SEED ME ... MAKE ME 

BLACK OWNED & BRED BY BLACK
dump all your black cum inside my ripe wet white wombinseminate my white eggs with black man's DNA , seed me w/ BLACK SEED !!


2 comments :